Friday, December 19, 2008

Loving Love

Wow. I'm happy. For the first time in a few weeks. Today, the sun was shining, a slight breeze blew past, people were smiling and laughing- it was great! Except, for when it, you know. Rained. Anyway.

I am happy for many reasons, the exams are over, I broke my record of reading four 300 over paged books in one day and of watching 5 movies from 9 in the morning till 2 am.

However, as I was walking along the street to buy fruits for our Annual Healthy Food Fest, I came across a couple showing MAJOR public displays of affection. Rather than make fun of them, I continued to stare at them, as I listened to, "She Will Be Loved". Love. A crazy thing. It makes you cuddle someone in front of gaping pedestrians. It makes you feel that everything is wonderful, even the stench of garbage emanating from your neighbour's apartment. It makes you write poems on paper, computers, sidewalks, tissue paper (used and new) and on the heads of naturally bald men.

Is this what I am missing? Love? Or is it to early to ask, considering my short life of 13 years? But what happens when it isn't love? But a lot like it? Is it worth getting heartbroken, and worth enduring the humiliation of erasing the poem off the bald guy?

Questions surround me, and may never be answered unless I was Shah Rukh Khan in KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI. Heck, I don't think I can afford to buy that new sweater off the Ambercrombie and Fitch catalogue!

Love. Hard to find, easy to lose. Maybe I will wait till I find it. And until the, to put it lightly, I have better things to do. =Pp>

1 comment:

Sasнiиi said...

Shah Rukh Khan? Healthy Food Fest?

Okay, what type of glue have you been sniffing?

Kidding. I like it vewy bewy muchers! XD