Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Season's Sarcastic Greetings

WARNING:
DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY- JUST NOD POLITELY AND WALK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN


I'm sick, I'm tired, Subway isn't picking up the phone- and to top it all- I HAVE A FREAKING BIOLOGY TEST TOMORROW!!!
Life can't get worse.
Crap. It did.
Apparently, we're not supposed to use the meat knife for cutting bread. Ouch.
Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a good new year.
May your life be devoid of insects, reptiles, humiliation, and meat knives.
May your life be full of love, hope, joy, faith and all that jazz.
I know, I know. I'm kinda ruining this beautiful moment(understatement of the century)
But, seriously- I know that although the world may seem crappy, unfair, embarassing, and hopeless; there is always a light at the end of the long, dark, creepy, bizzarely structured, animal infested tunnel. There really is.
Or that might be the flashlight the kid from the Omen carries before he kills you.
Either one.
Have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Sasнiиi said...

I'm pretty sure it's the kid from the Omen all the time. 'The light at the end of the tunnel' is just to placate the ignorant & the woefully deluded.
Happy New Year! ;)