Monday, June 29, 2009

Debate via Sony Ericsson.

Enjoy! I haven't made this up, BTW. It was just a series of SMSs between me and a friend. I'm AJ and she's AR. I take credit for any jellyfish or Princess Diana references in the story.

AJ- Hello, and welcome to ADBATES! Our first topic is-

AR -Basically, if you're all thin, fair and rich, you're the only one who deserves to live.

AJ- Interesting! Nominated by...?

AR- AR.

AJ- Right. And I'm AJ, neh?

AR- Totes.

AJ- Some people are just BORN half-wits, AR.

AR- I know, AJ! There's this one I know who thinks she's the reason the rest of the world dwelleth for, because she's a size NONE.

AJ- Gasp audibly, audience! *widens eyes*

AR - Honestly, you there! In aisle 3, eigth lass from the left! I invite you up here onstage!

*cue applause*

AJ- Yes, come on up! *whispers to co-host "You SURE she's a... lass, then?*

AR - *Whispers, "WATCH!"* What's your name, darling?

Girl- Gina.

AR- Well, you look like a pretty teenager! Tell me, do your friends think you are humble about your looks?

Gina - Of course! I'm extremely modest about my ridiculously good looks and great figure. I just don't want to hurt others who aren't as perfect as I am.

*crowd boos*

Gina- You're all just JEALOUS. I- AAAAAARRRRGH! TOMATO ALERT!

*ducks but is tripped by AJ into jellyfish tank*

AR - AJ, NO VIOLENCE! Now, Gina, I'm going to call up the friend you came with. *points to average looking girl*

Girl 2- Hi, my name's Darcy!

AR- Well, Gina. Let's see what Darcy here has to say about you?

D - THAT bytch? She thinks she's princess Caroline! In fact, I wish she was Princess Diana. BECAUSE THEN SHE WOULD BE DEAD. Although those burns do seem kinda awful-

AJ- CATFIGHT! Meow!

AR- Moving on. And stop thinking about jellyfish, AJ! What is WRONG with you?

AJ- Sorry. I was thinking about my Economics test, if you get my drift. Now Gina, what do you have to say to Darcy?

G - DARCY! YOU SAID JUST LAST NIGHT THAT I TOOK CHAD'S BREATH AWAY!

D - Because of your body odour, loser.

AR- You know, Gina. Some people CAN be better than you!

D - You couldn't know who Nietsche is to save your life.

G - I do too! Look, I'm wearing her awesome shoes RIGHT NOW!

D - Please be joking.

*AR and AJ snigger in the audience*

G - Hmmph. You're all jealous because I'm pretty and smart. I want CHADDY- POO!!!

AR - Shut up, and understand why we hate people like you.


*THE END*

It's short and unbelievably stupid. Just like how AR and AJ roll. =D

LOVE TO AR, WHEREVER SHE IS!

Moral Of The Story- We hate airheads who think that their ruined pair of Versace sunglasses are more important than being nice.

LONG LIVE THE VENDETTA!

*vulcan hand gesture*

No comments: