Monday, September 21, 2009

I cut off my hair. Not my ear. =_=

*Warning- Rant post ahead*

Your hair is gone.
What?! I’m turning bald?!
No. I mean… you cut it.
Oh. Yeah. So?
But it was so thick and lustrous!
Okie, you’re creeping me out now.
You don’t look like yourself.
WELL GOD FORBID I START TO LOOK LIKE YOU, LOSER.

What.

Did cutting my hair suddenly become an immortal sin?

It's hair, morons. It'll grow back. What, did I cut my wrists? Or YOUR hair?!

But NOH you don't get it.

Cutting off my hair is not a PAGAN PRACTICE.

And, The Auntie Federation of The World- cutting my hair will NOT affect my eligibility to get married.

I'M A TEENAGER. HAIR AND HUSBANDS ARE THE LAST THINGS ON MIND.

In that order, yesh.

And it's so sad when I Barbie asked me "Didn't you like, cry, when you like saw your hair fall slowly to the ground, when you were like in the salon? Like, CRY?"

Oh, lyk YAH, Barbie. I was weeping so hard, I also tried stabbing the stylist with a pair of scissors.

HARDY HAR HAR.

T____________T

3 comments:

She Who Eats Cookies said...

I want to see!!!!!!! How short? :D

& screw the aunties man... what? Roundhouse kick them when they bring it up.

Or tell them that you have a special bond with Chuck Norris- & that if they bother you he will cut all their hair off & make them eat it. With a couple roundhouse kicks involved.

btw who's Barbie? You don't actually talk to Barbie dolls do you?
Actually, I would be surprised :D

Anonymouse said...

Base of my neck. I look pretty emo-ish. KEWL.

Aunties and their hair-loving-ness must die. Except you and other nice aunties. :D

I like the roundhouse kick parts the best in your lil' speech, dere, pardner.

Barbie, as in a certain plastic doll that can actually talk, but is more or less unable to read.:P
WUT'S WRONG WITH TALKING TO PLASTIC DOLLS IN SLINKY DRESSES.

Gross... that sounded really fetish-like. :D

Gadgetgirl said...

Haha. Funney.

I LOVE zee short hair. So much more manageable.