Monday, May 23, 2011

Here's... Anonymouse! HA you thought I'd say "Johnny", didn't you.

Hmmm. Ink On My Fingers. I've heard of it. Obviously, it's some cleverly phrased reference to Macbeth. And obviously, it's written by some jobless teenager.

OWAIT IT'S ME.

*facepalm*

So, how are you guys? Okay? Cool.

Niceties aside...

I'm ANGRY.

Why are you even surprised?

I mean, anger is a wonderful emotion. It makes you think of headless unicorns, murky rainbows and knife-wielding elves.

Teehee my morbid sense of humour makes me laugh.

So, why be angry, you ask?

Well. It's because of all that drilling that's been going on here.

I'll pause for a moment for you to shriek with laughter and wheeze, "NYAHA THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID".

But 'tis true. There's some road construction going on, and I'm unable to study for my AS Level exams. Statistics and Economics, though I'm sure you weren't curious.

Oh, A Levels! Why must you be so fickle?

JUST GIVE ME THE FRICKING A* GRADE, IDIOTS.

It's pretty easy. You read my essay, white boy, and then you go, "Well, dear me, I suppose I should give this full marks. God save the Queen! Jolly good".

I'm not being racist. It's an observation.

Purely objective.

I'll probably write a bit more in this piece of crap after the exams get over, so get prepared.

Everyone, look over there! It's a KNIFE-WIELDING ELF!

Sorry, I've always wanted to say that.

Oh, but before I leave, I wantto ask-

If curiosity killed the cat, is it possible that the cat can be alive and dead at the same time?

I'm pretty sure I defeated the true purpose of quantum physics with that one... but there you go.

BYE EVERYONE! And wish me good luck for my exams, because-

OH MY GOD, CAN YOU STOP THAT DRILLING?

No comments: